This iz rare.....but I'll be writing in pink. N'wayz, today wuz AWESOME!!!!!!
This first part iz about Chase. After 2nd block, I wuz at the lockers with my fren Keannak, and Chase came there. Here's the convo....idk if its the exact quotes though:
Me: Hey Chase
(C) Chase: Hi Sam
Me to Keannak (K): Hey do you need to go to your locker?
K: I don't think so.
Me and K start to walk out of the locker area
C: *smiling* Oh, Sam! I really like the bracelet [a blue fabric bracelet I made in living skills].
Then, he hugged me. The following part iz me totally being a retard. While he hugged me, I stood there like a STICK! I SPACED OUT!!! yesh...that's me being a retard.
Meanwhile, during living skills:
Sabrina [Sa] and I are delivering food we made [fruit ambrosia - like a fruit salad]. We're about to pass the library when Chase [C] comes out with some other kids of the library.
Sa: Geez, Slim ur walking reely fast for a short person.
S: Yea...I KNOW!
Chase turns around and waits for us.
C: oooo....wut's that?
Sa: fruit ambrosia.
C: Can I have some?!
Sa: No...sorry Chase...we're only allowed to give it to teachers unless we give it to you after skool.
C: o...Well....you know....if there's any leftovers...I'll always be here. *smiling*
We go our seperate ways.
Later, after school, since living skills iz 4th block...I put some fruit ambrosia on a paper plate for Chase. ITZ REELY GOOD.....hm...maybe sometime I'll post the recipe on here...anyways. I was waiting around the lockers for Chase to come when he finally did. I gave it to him and he's like "oh are you sure Sam? You're sure you don't want it?"
"Yea..I'm sure"
"Thanks a lot Sam"
Then he hugged me AGAIN!!!!!! *QUIET SCREAM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*
*goes crazy goes bananaz goes crazy goes coo coo!!!*
And this time....I wazn't a retard. I actually reacted and huggeded him back!!!!
*GOES CRAZY LIKE BANANAZ!!!!!! LIKE A WEIRDO!!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!*
Yea....hope ur day wuz as awesome as mine........but yea............................BI!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment