YAY! In English class today, we started Phantom of the Opera!!! IT'Z AWESOME SO FAR........except for the fact that we had to do a three page packet of worksheets for the first five chapters [50 p.].....I don't usually like red...but it's the color the ghost wrote in so deal wid it. >.<
[Chapel]
Eh.......while we were waiting for people to come so we could welcome them, MJ took his shoes off and walked to go to the potty room [ew..sock-footed in the batheroommmmmm]. Then, Hugh/Lorin.....whichevr u wana call him took the shoes and threw them over the side [we were on the second floor]. >.< Then, Mrs. Youmans walked out and sed whoever threw the shoes come down here.....
30 seconds later.............
Hugh came back up and sed that she wuz just going to tell our teacher...next thing we know our teacher comes out and yells at us.....IT WUZ ALL HUGH'Z FAULT. THX I HATE GETTING YELLD AT! =[
But thank the Lord! I'm okay now. ^_^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment