- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt within the heart.
YAY! No funny quotes have been happening reely.
AND PSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! PSH! PSH! PSH! How iz Letters to GOD locked?! We aren't spamming! We're simply writing online letters to our LORD, GOD, and SAVIOR!!! IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME TALKING TO GOD, THEN HM! BUD OUT! I HAVE MY OWN RITES AND OPINIONS ON THANGS!
*sigh* It feels good to talk to Camille again. I miss dat gurl. lolz. Her emo lukin bangs in her face. luff ya homie. <3
Omg! I wunder if Chase reely duz like me and iz going to ask me. Homecoming iz coming up. I think it's this Friday. =[ I mean, I trust Sabrina, reely I DO! It's just that.....I don't know rite now. But! Maybe this iz good news. He's been saying and hi and bi a bunch now, even wen I'm wid my frenz. And Gabby caught him staring again. =] And! He wuz sitting in his carpools car and yelled BI SAM! tee hee. Well, have to do HW bi peeps.


No comments:
Post a Comment