Monday, October 27, 2008

La Weekend

My weekend......

you could say it was actually eventful.

First, on Friday, I went to my friend's birthday party. Her name just happens to be Samantha. =] It wuz SUPER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ran around crazy, climbed on a car, attacked Sam with silly string stuffz, played Guitar Hero and Mario Kart for the first time, almost got stuck in/behind a gate [very scary stuff. lawlz],.........hm......a lot of interesting things happened at that party.....good times, good times. X]

Second, on Sunday, I had my first choir performance [and of course, Advanced Choir rocked da house.........jk...]. It was pretty good. I accidently messed up on the handbells song....but thank you GOD! The people didn't notice. [=

After that, my grandparents came over to my house. They were wondering if the bellz were hard to play. tee hee. Fur all you ppl out there, they aren't.

That's......pretty much my weekend. yea....peace out. lolz

No comments: