Monday, October 20, 2008

=|

I think now everyone really feelz Camille's absence. I can't beleev even CHRISTIAN [u probably don't know him but he's like a reel trublemaker] actually MISSES CAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!! aw.......I can't wait till I get to Heaven (if I go there) but I don't even wanna think about that other place.

Today........we were practicing the skit in Applied Christianity, a group of people who do skits in chapel to help students understand the message....sorta like wen the priest does the homily/sermon. I have to "climb the rocky terrain" but DUH there's not actually any REAL terrain so we have to pretend. Well, we are makin a human pyramid and I'm at the top. ^_^ But then I feel bad for the people on the bottom because I think it was hurting them!!! I also fell off [on purpose] and I didn't catch myself and landed on my buttom. It hurts.....now I think my tail bone iz bruised.....yea....well bi now!

No comments: