Sunday, October 5, 2008

same old weekends

Hay guyz. Sorry....weekends are always boring for me. Never reely get to do anything, so I don't reely have a quote of the day for yesturday or taday. The only exciting things I get/ got to do this weekend are things that would maybe bore you so to make a long story short. Yesturday, I went to run errands with my mom [-.-] and went to Neely's uncle house, where I obviously got to see Neely......yea you probably don't know who I'm talking about, so too bad! Oh, and Mia, if you're reading this, I HOPE YOU REMEMBERED TO TELL JESSICA ABOUT CHASE!!! I COULDN'T SAY HIS NAME BECUZ MY PARENTS WERE IN THE CAR WITH ME [-.-]. Then, later today, I have to go to Nicole's house for lip sync practice. Lip sync is wen you dance to music and lip sing (for all who don't know wut I'm talking about).......I personally don't think we are going to finish this dance. We have until Oct. 14 and we haven't even started learning the routine. Lip sync rehearsals could have started um...about 3 weeks ago. YEA. Well...I going to continue being bord. And Andy, if you're reading this, I hope I didn't get you in trouble becuz I AIMed you a HI ANDY!!! and you didn't reply, so I'm guzzin it wuz ur dad. [-.-] REELY SORE! I THOUGHT IT WUZ 10-11 WERE U LIVED! SOREEEEE PLZ DON'T HATE ME IF YOU DOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! [hate it wen peepz hate me].....Yea.....I'ma go now. Bi fellow readers. =]

No comments: