Friday, October 17, 2008

....this life

Today, my friend's crush apparently "hugged" this one gurl....but it wuzn't a "fren hug". It seems like this is the year where all of a sudden boys are the center of me and some of my frenz' minds. Maybe this iz half of the missing piece of the puzzle. Maybe I'm floating futher and further away from God because of these earthly matters you could say. Well......the friend [not naming names] I mentioned above asked me (the following convo are quotes)

Fren (F): Y DUZ LIFE HAV 2 B LI[KE] THIS
YYYYYYY
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y
Y
Slim (S): well
F: Y
S: if[/do] u
want
MY opinion?
F: ...
S: do u?
F: ya
S: want MY opinion?
ok
becuz sin iz in this world
F:...
...
S: that[s] my opinion

I can't beleev we have to live 80 more years of this life...........but I know that we have the joy of the salvation from Jesus deep down in our heart.

*sigh* I have to go to bed now......MAN I wuz gunna write MORE!! erg.....nite to all u pplz out there.

No comments: