Thursday, October 9, 2008

THAT'Z Y!

Hay! guzz wut! I'm not going to have a Quote of da Day anymore....life seems to drag on now that camille izn't at sk00l. =[

I also figured out that Chase didn't ask me becuz he still thinks i don't like him. Oh yea! the pic of him iz at the bottom of my blog, so if you reely want to see, scroll down.

Lastly, I think i'm getting sick frum lack of sleep. I have a sore throat rite now. Yes, indeed.

I have also made a goal to be the best Christian/person I can be in this short life. I want to be a nice, positive person, be my best that I can be, and be model for others...like i'm suppose to be anyways...since I'm in apllied Christianity. Yea. Also, pray that lip sync goes well, and God-willing 7th grade will win. =] Later.

No comments: