Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Future

Mia, Jessica, and Chelsea all got me thinking about the future.........

I don't reely know wut I want to happen....I mean.....I want to go to Stanford, U C Davis, or any of the other colleges my aunt went to. I would think of her as my role model. I want to be a pediatrician and help all the little people feel better like her. When I help people, it makes me feel good.

But then again.......I want to be a performer....maybe Broadway......
My singing mite not be the best......but others may like it. I love to sing and act.....but can I dance all that well???? I actually have no idea....maybe. You look all around and see all these people's dreams coming true.....they all have special something to them. I don't know about me....but does it seem like I stand out some way?????

Well...if I reely want it I have to be a doer not a dreamer.

High Skool......
Well my mom iz frikin out about getting me ready for high sk00l.........is there something about me that makes her not completely trust her. >=[ I actually haven't reely worried about high sk00l yet.......but all you pplz are almost there. Maybe next year I'll start thinking about it.....

Besides that, tmrw iz CHAPEL!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOO Chapel iz so fun! You actually can have fun praising and worshiping GOD!! =] It's awesome.

No comments: