Lately, I haven't felt like blogging....er I've been too lazy.....I don't feel like explaining everything....so here's a summary.
Sabrina iz sick and iz throwing up blood and mite have to get hospitalized becuz something mite be rong wid her imune system.
Chase iz avoiding me la dee da dee da. Gives me that "QUICK! LUK AWAYY!" luk. Some think he likes me. Me and some others...think....he duzn't......er...don't know...Neely says get ovr it...tons of other guys in the world [that's true but I have liked Chase fur...2 years now]. =[
I randumbly cried......
..........................Hmm......I guess I could say..........my life iz........ok......but...yea.
*sigh* I've lately been reely quiet at lunch........that's weird........maybe its just me in my own little world.......
Just finished Phantom! it's awesome! u shud reed it..........if u want. lots of symbolizm. bleh. I would fail the test if we had to say wut this symbolizez if miss krafft didn't explain it.
bleh...........continue ur life....ingnore....mine fur now........I'm in one of those once in a while sad phases u could say........bi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment