Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

Hey everyone. I just want to wish you all a Happy New Year!! I hope 2009 will be better than/just as great as 2008.

Well...taday i did some hard thinking on my New Year's Resolutions [NYR]. Yep...

SLIM'S NYR FOR 2009!!

1. Read the Bible every day...unless we already did a Bible study in Applied Christianity. I thought it would help my relationship with God grow stronger. After all, He's the one who wrote it [He's the one who gave the ppl who wrote it down the inspiration and showed/told them what to write].

2. Pray the Rosary 7 times a month...I don't really pray the Rosary. I know, I know I should. Sometimes I feel bad for not praying to Mary that often. =[ Hopefully I will follow through. =]]]]

3. Don't cuss as much...Sometimes I cuss A LOT!!!!! especially wen I am angry...rather BEYOND! angry. I just need to find self-control to control my anger.

4. Don't procrastinate as much...I may not procrastinate as much as other ppl...but most of the time I get distracted real easily so i'm like "Oh its ok...I'll finish it later". GR! I hate that...I just want to stop procrastinating and just get it over with. Then...I can just relax and not reely have to worry about it anymore!!

5. Read 1 book a month...I LOVE READING! I just haven't found the time to read. Also...I never ask my parents if I can go to the library. I have this long list of books I want to read. I'd rather just finish reading them all soon. =] I'm kinda excited.


I hope I can fulfill these NYR. I'll pray to God that He will help me. Also, I will pray that your 2009 goes awesome possum...Hope 2009 goes GREAT! =] hm...I'm kinda excited for 2009 now. =]

No comments: