Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Break [#1]

Haha. My Christmas break has been pretty boring...

Lorin~~
Lately I've been texting Lorin late at nite on my fone. I've alredy used about 130 of my 200 texts for a month in TWO DAYS! Oh well...it's totally worth it. Apparently, Lorin's been asking Camille about my blog coz I told him about it...but I wuzn't gunna let him read it coz he's all over my posts now-a-days. =]

Braces~~
RaWr! I totally hate braces...but in the end, all the pain will be worth it. Yesturday, I got them tightend and two brackets added. X_X Man, they also put the power chain thing on. Only today I started to feel the soreness of my teeth. lolz.

English~~
Well, sadly we had English homework over the break. We have to read Bud, Not Buddy by Christopher Paul Curtis. Then, do some worksheets, vocab, geography, and an art project. I guess it's not so bad if you have 2 weeks to do it, but still, who wants to do work over break??

Haircut~~
Yep, I got a haircut. It's at my shoulders now. I got it at the Euphoria school place. It wuz only $37 fur me and my mom's haircut and a special brush. :o ahahaha

mKay...bYe!

No comments: