Monday, December 15, 2008

Bleh..November Summary.

SO MUCH HAS CHANGED!

I like a new guy now. His name is Lorin. =]] He actually likes me back.

Why do I like him? He is one of the nicest dudes I know. He makes me laugh even wen I'm in my gloomiest times.

Also, my friend Camille <3, she told me that he sed I wuz "Omg. She is friggin HOT" ahaha. that wuz a quote. ^_^ He also told me I wuz cute. I talk to him every day after school now. It seems like we never run out of things to talk about.

So...there...that's a summary of November....and part of December......

I haven't been on here in...FOREVR! I read Jessica's last blog...and I love u too. I just wish that u would answer ur fone wen i call u. X] just teasin'. I've been so busy with school too....Love you all! Bi fur now.

No comments: