Finally...time to take a second and just let my thoughts out somewhere.
I've been so frikin busy studying for mid-terms. I hope they're easy!! I'm kinda nervous tho....
BUT I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED THAT I GET TO TRY OUT FOR THE MUSICALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!! I'VE WANTED TO BE IN A MUSICAL SINCE LIKE FOREVR!
my new years resolutions are going ok.....cept my cursing. [BAD SLIM BAD!] I kno...I kno...ahahaha. My first curse word of the year wuz at my mom...but of course not in her face...[if u don't kno alredy...i don't like my mom very much...i kno i kno she's my mom but yea]. She always pisses me off so badly. She made me cry my first tears of 2009 20 minutes into the new year cuz i wuz soooooo pissd at her. Reading the Bible every day iz going GREATT!!! ...cept I need to pray the rosary...I think it'd be more ideal if i changed it to at least 3 times a month and then once it becomes a habit...I'll raise the number up again.
Things with Lorin are going fine........yep....well i'm supa tird...so i'ma go now...bibi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment