Quote of da Day!! [I don't feel like adding enthusiasm today..sore]
"Hey, Sam." - I'll let you figure that one out. =] =p
Oh my gosh! I am soooooooo STUPID! >.< Last nite during CCD, I had to be the messenger [agin] for my fren and her crush, whom we call "Brownie". He finally said, "Here just give her my number!" And, of course, STUPID ME said, "But she doesn't want you to know who she is! I don't know!." and walked off, with a lollipop [randumb one- coconut-pineapple] in my hand. (It was tasty. ahahaha) But, guzz what!? [pause becuz you say wut?] I just sucked it up and asked Brownie for his numbur and gave it to my fren. YAY!
Seriously, I admit that I have dude problems, but not with certain dudes.
Example (ex.) 1: I don't know how to start a conversation with Chase. Tons of butterflies fill my stomach. Then, sometimes I BLURT THINGS OUT!! :o Lastly, I will freeze up...like hold my breath and just like....i guzz you could say gawk and stare....(sometimes).
Ex. 2: I don't reely talk to dudes......besides Andy....and other peeps you don't know.
Ex. 3: I am super stupid when it comes to positions on a football team (lolz. Chase iz one of those people who are close-ish to the quarterback...I think it's called a lineback...if it's not he's the dude on the side who runs down the sidelines to try and score a touchdown...yea.....I hope you get it...=P) Yup...that wuz a pretty random topic...Hey, at least I don't always think and talk about Chase.....I probably do that wut only 22 hours and 7 days a week...so I'm not obsessed. Oh...and don't read the following sentences. Haha! Wut a waste of time. I made you luk.....sorry for my meaness....if you consider this mean....I'm just reeeeely bord........TOOTLES! =] <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment