Well, I can't figure out how to put my mini iPod into a gadget, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. But it's time for the
QUOTE OF dun dun THE DAY!!!! whoo hoo! YAY! Here it is:
"Camille! I'm peed at you!" -Keannak [Key-on-nick], one of meh homies. =P =] It's suppose to be p-ode. lolz
Ok.....so today wuz a vary weird. So here's my day.
7:15 - Drop my stuff off at my lockerz and get my stuff that I need. Talkie to meh sk00l homies.
8:00-9:25 - American History: We did a Ch. 3-4 Review WKST.....*sigh* I seriously wish I had some friends in there, den I wouldn't be alone in group work. -.- srsly!
9:30-9:55 - Advisory: Blah Blah......stuff...that would bore you.
10:00-11:25 - Advance Earth Science: Ch. 2 test. Sheesh! I barely studied and it wuz easy!
11:25-11:55 - Lunch: Okay, so I'm in lip sync. The two girls who are running it QUIT~~!!! X| Once you say you're going to do something, you should stay committed. Now, everybody in lip sync iz kinda confuzzled.
12:00-1:25 - PE: We ran da mile. 9:15 wuz my time. YES! my personal best rite now. If you have a better time don't brag about it. I'm just proud of myself for getting faster each time. =P Den, we played speedball...just practicing passes and kicks.
1:30-2:50 - Living Skills: W00T I LUFF DIS CLASS!!!! I finished my second mini pillow. They're reely fun to make. But sometimes I get a little p-ode at my sewing machine. X[
After Sk00l: I find out that Chase thinks that my homie, Gabby, asked wut his favorite color wuz becuz of me! One: I didn't ask them to ask him. Two: His favorite iz blue like mine Three: I partially knew that his fave colur wuz blue. Yes, he knows I um yea about him. *wink wink nudge nudge* Now, he always says hi and bye and stuffz. Also, he txted me last nite!! 0.0 I'm not allowed to txt but anywayz he said "Hey." YEA! it wuz awesome. And here I am now typing my day all out here for you to see.
I reely don't know wut else to say, so keep a smile on your face, tootles~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment