Wednesday, September 24, 2008

As Boredom Hits

I'm suppose to be studying for a Ch. 2 Earth Science test. The great part is that I'm in ADVANCED EARTH SCIENCE, so the test is harder. -.- I just want to take a break from school. It seems like life is basically school, then once you get out of college or high school (if u aren't going to college) life's basically work. This life won't be much longer. In God's eyes, our life is only a blink of an eye. Anyways, I think of randumb things. I've decided that there will be
QUOTE OF dun dun THE DAY!!!!! woo hoo! yay!
Well people, I think I'll only be able to change the quote every other day but from today till Friday or Thursday.......I say the quote of the day is
"DO WORK SON!! YEA! [lolz]" -Alaina, a gurl in my PE class

Well, I'm going to go and continue being bored and yes living my life....so bye fur now! =]

No comments: