Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Brighten Ur Day

These are just some quotes from something I read.
They reely don't make you feel so down sometimes.

Life iz too short to be unhappy.
Grudges are a waste of perfect HAPPINESS! =]
LAUGH when you can.......
Apologize when you should and let go of what you can't change.
LOVE <3 deeply and FORGIVE quickly!
Take chances, give everything, and have NO REGRETS!!
You have to take GOOD with the bad.
SMILE [= when your sad.
LOVE what you got and ALWAYS remember what you had.
ALWAYS FORGIVE!! and never forget.
LEARN from your mistakes but never regret!!

I reely don't know what a lot of words mean, and I'm not the best at English, so sometimes...I'm reely at a loss of words. But, anyways, I'll try to blog every day.......if homework duzn't git in the way. Tootles! =] =P X]

No comments: