Well...What Can I Say? I'm That Crazy Quiet Unique Loud Wild Calm Excited Smart Short Asian Girl In The Back Of The Classroom People Label "Weird Nerd." Whatever. I Don't Care What People Think About Me, Especially If They Don't Know Me. I Know There Will Always Be People Who Love Me For Who I Am. Why Should You Change For People Who Aren't True Friends? Why? I Don't Understand A Lot Of Things. But I Am Sure I Understand One Thing. Some People Don't Understand Why We're Here On Earth. Well I'll Tell You That I Live For God. We're On Earth To Spread His Love And The Salvation Jesus Christ Gave Us. I Know I Am FARRRRR From Perfection, So I Try My Best To Live Life For Him. For Now, I'm Just Going To Live Life To Its Fullest And For Him.
2 comments:
omg, i love him BAAAAWWW
ROFLMBO!!!!!!!!!!
:D ih` kno...RITE??! XD
Post a Comment