Tuesday, March 3, 2009

What Do I Miss?

Seriously...

I miss a lot of things...

~~~~~~Camille!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss seeing you at school still.
~~~~~~Chelsea!! The pianist! I miss talking to you!!!!! You have to tell me if you ~~~~~~~made it into LVA!! I bet you did. Cuz...PSH! my franz are awesome lyke ~~~~~~~~dat.
~~~~~~The Quiet Life. Ever since I joined the musical its like RUSH RUSH Finish ~~~~~~~your hw! I meen don't get me wrong...I LOVE THE MUSICAL! I MET
~~~~~~~~ISAIAH THERE! [my new crush] I'm a mouse...if i ddnt tell yooh`. ~~~~~~~~~Amber and Isaiah are mice too.

You better come see the musical! [March 27&&28 @ 7pm and March 29 @ 2pm at my school!]

Also I tried out for the talent show. I sang "Someone's Watching Over Me" by Hilary Duff. I KNO I KNO! I don't like her singing anymore. I just luvv luvv this song. i meen listen to the words! :] I still don't kno if i made and if itz God's will I will get in. :D

No comments: